Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hello! First Post!

I wanted to start a new blog for a while now. I want to be able to track my events and try to start a routine with myself so I can start making videos and just stick with it among the other things that are starting to clutter up my schedule...you know...watching anime and reading manga just makes me soooo busy! I just hope that I can do this too. Haha, it's worth a shot!

Hello, hello!
I hope you like me.

So, I guess I should start talking about my day?
I woke up kind of late for work....

I'm usually awake at 4:30AM or 5:15AM if I'm feeling really lazy, which is almost always... I woke up at 3AM and somehow fell asleep and woke up to it being 5:43AM!!! It takes me 30minutes to get to work... but today I got there at 6:05AM.

Work went well but my last hour my friend's mother got hit by a car in the parking lot. :| I have no idea how she's doing. It's a mixed feeling thing because she has a rocky relationship with her but she must also still be concerned because that is her family... she's had her grandmother die earlier this year too.. 2014 has been very hard for her and it makes me sad.

Today has just been a weird day. I went to get frozen yoghourt after work, that's one of the things I really like to do after a long day. I just hope the people that work there don't think I'm some fatty because I feel like I go there a lot. Afterwards, I went to browse the bookstore. I was hoping to find something Moomin but I didn't. A little disappointed but I did end up in the section with astrology and a bunch of spiritual stuff and I found a spell book. I skimmed through the pages, it was pretty neat. I wanted it but I didn't have the money on me at the moment. Hopefully next pay, after I purchase my Wii U. But what was really neat about the book was it had my name in it! I dunno if it was actually addressed to me but it said, "dedicated to Jade." and that just made me want it more.

Weird day!

No comments:

Post a Comment