Friday, July 11, 2014

11.07.14

Good evening! Koban wa! God kväll! Bonsoir! Tốt buổi tối! Buena noches?? I don't know Spanish very well and I think that's all the languages I know how to say that in.

Today was pretty slow moving. I was again running on few hours of sleep working on my channel trailer only to find out that it won't be available to all countries so I scrapped it and I will try again as soon as I can get a better idea on what I can do... Maybe I just need to make videos again because I haven't updated anything in two months. Yikes. I did sign up for a YouTube Creative boot camp so hopefully that motivates me to do something good for myself.

I need to work on cosplays.... only four weeks until Otakon and I've started slacking now that it's gotten hotter out.

I do not work well in the heat. D; Too hot. I die.

I swear I would have died by now if I didn't get Silas the Magic Volkswagen. I used to drive a black Infiniti with leather seats. It would get so hot in there that I would feel like I was going to pass out while driving during the summer. Sometimes I'd have to pull over to the side of the road and actually take a nap or just lay down to keep myself from getting dizzy or whatever it was I was feeling. Just terrible. That car was bad, bad luck to me.

Silas is an awesome car I love him. I have yet to feel sick or pass out while driving my Volkswagen.

I used to get really car sick when I was little. And then reading or playing video games didn't make anything better. Although, I learned a year ago that you can do that if you just keep your head like straight up to the roof and read it like that. I don't read or play games when I'm driving though. I swear. I'm talking about when I'm sitting in a passenger seat or something.

I forget what I was actually meant to write about..

Oh!
Oh..
Maybe now is not the time for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment