Thursday, July 10, 2014

10.07.14

I got all of that stuff that I was stressing over with yesterday out of the way this morning and it all turned out better than I expected. Everyone was actually very nice to me!

I'm thinking about making an official channel trailer for my Youtube Channel. I really want my friends online and offline to be a part of it. I'm thinking they can make a photo or video (but I'm not really sure of what yet.. firing off a confetti cannon?) This is if my friends actually want to participate, which I'm hoping most will as I really find my motivation and reason for making my videos is for them and to make new friends as well.

I didn't have a lot of friends growing up offline, the ones I have are the ones I've been friends for over ten years now. Sometimes they get me but sometimes I'm afraid to bother them so being online makes it kind of nice. I still hope I don't bother people but it's like, I can put something online and if people are interested then they'll talk to me and nice things happen. It's easier because you can find people that like the same thing as you without having to explain what it is and feel like an idiot because they don't like what you like.

A girl at the grocery store commented on my hair and eyes today. It was nice. I really wanted to ask her if she was into cosplay and stuff but I was too shy. I saw a little Iron Man running around too. I wanted to say hi and ask for a photo but I think that would be too weird not being at a convention...

:,c The different lifestyle I have to live as a "normal human" and the person I want to be... such a struggle, I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment