Saturday, July 12, 2014

12.07.14

Otakon is coming soon and I suddenly made a decision that I wanted to do ANOTHER cosplay so I'm working on doing Yoyo from Magical Sisters Yoyo and Nene. It should be relatively easy but I NEED A WIG and I have no idea where I'd get one in this short of time! I mean... I guess I could wear a black wig because in the film when she starts to become human her hair gets darker but it'd be nice to get a green wig. I plan on doing a Ranka Lee from Macross Frontier eventually.

I finished working on Yoyo's shorts today. I just have to perfect the bows and then I will be moving onto her shirt and cape. Friday I will be taking the chance to purchase a wig and hopefully it gets here soon.



I wonder if Amazon Prime is an option..........

No comments:

Post a Comment